The sophisticated formula of DIBEL Lumière Facial Cream combines 11 international cutting-edge active ingredients seeking to meet the most predominant needs of mature, very dry or weakened skin due to environmental damage, helping to restore hydration, vitality, luminosity and tone to facial skin. .
Lumière facial cream is characterized by its soft and delicate texture that provides high emolliency, without leaving a greasy sensation. It is ideal to apply both day and night.
DIBEL Lumière proposes the use of Marine Postbiotics, which act together with the skin microbiota to give the skin a better appearance and a more homogeneous complexion, helping in the loss of firmness.
It has high molecular weight hyaluronic acid, an active ingredient responsible for creating a thin film on the skin's surface, helping to retain moisture, thus achieving advanced hydration. In addition to this, its formula contains Oligopeptides, known to be a strong aid for healthier skin, thanks to the combination of peptides that help preserve the skin's extracellular matrix.
Lumière facial cream contains Vitamin C, Beta-carotene and Vitamin E, active ingredients responsible for providing antioxidant action, keeping the skin smooth and visibly healthy-looking.
Its formula is enriched with Rhodella violacea microalgae extract, a component that works as a protector against external aggressions that also firms and hydrates the skin.
Dry skin or skin that has been severely weakened by environmental damage requires comforting help. For this reason, Lumière facial cream contains Blue Daisy Extract, an ideal active ingredient for treating damaged skin. In addition to this, it contains Baobab Oil and Omega 3, 6 and 9, which provide maximum protection to the skin.
All skin types. Ideal for normal skin, Combination skin, Sensitive skin.
• 3% sl'n Hyaluronic Acid : Creates a thin, light and permeable protective film on the skin's surface, which helps to hydrate and provide softness and elasticity.
• Oligopeptides 3% : Combination of peptides that will help to reconstitute the extracellular matrix, also favoring the synthesis of Collagen I and IV, which translates into a visible decrease in the depth of wrinkles.
• Marine Postbiotics : The carbohydrates present in this type of postbiotic have a high molecular weight that gives it a particular affinity for the skin and properties to improve its appearance, aiding in the loss of firmness. Auxiliary of the skin microbiota.
• Vitamin C Liposome 3% : Active that helps to control spots and hyperpigmentation of the skin.
• Baobab Oil 3.6% : Its high vitamin content and Omega 3, 6 and 9 provide the skin with protection against external agents and deep moisturizing.
• 3% Shea Butter : Powerful moisturizer rich in unsaturated fatty acids with great softening and restructuring properties.
• Rhodella Violácea Microalga Extract : Active ingredient that provides lasting hydration, favoring skin regeneration.
• Globularia alypum extract: Extract that helps soothe damaged skin and delay skin aging, serving as a support to reduce discomfort and the reaction of sensitive skin.
• B-Carotene and silanol : Anti-aging effect. These nanovectors allow active ingredients to be transported, so that they enhance, improve and facilitate their penetration through the stratum corneum.
• Vitamin E Ester : Biofunctional form of vitamin E, with anti-erythema, anti-inflammatory and excellent lubrication action.
Supplement with SunVeil sunscreen.
On a clean face, apply Lumiére Facial Cream, smoothly and evenly, forming small circles with the fingertips until the product completely fades. Its use is recommended day and night daily. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way